Pumpkins, Pumpkins Everywhere!!!
Tonight we went to our church's main site to unload pumpkins for the annual pumpkin patch. The semi was about three hours late, so we didn't start until about 8 p.m. and finished just before 10. Our arms are now like jello and I'm sure tomorrow we won't be able to lift a thing!
Devin and Drew didn't want to over do it. They left the big ones to me and Paige:)
Paige had fun with her new friends
We unloaded 2000 pumpkins in just under 2 hours. Not bad for a night's work!
2 comments:
Oh, I remember when y'all were in Lawton and came to our church and helped!!! Wow, time does pass.
Seven years!!!!!! I just looked at some pics from T's first trip to the pumpkin patch. That wasn't all that long ago, but none of the kids look the same now!
Post a Comment