I love you too! Even though it is for Jamie and you could so be on Top Design! Just a few tweaks with verbage and you will be good to to ie - with that slot and under this plastic thingy ma jig!
Oooh...and I forgot to mention I just discovered Top Design. That would be fun. At least the fabric parts. I don't know how I would do in the decorating part. BTW, I love you too, Ame. What would I do without my BFF? Now will you move up here?
7 comments:
Banana tripod?
You betcha! It works great in a pinch!
I love you too! Even though it is for Jamie and you could so be on Top Design! Just a few tweaks with verbage and you will be good to to ie - with that slot and under this plastic thingy ma jig!
It was a lot of fun to do! Maybe I'll start recording tutorials more often. Hmmm.....How to Peel a Carrot? The possibilities are endless really.
Oooh...and I forgot to mention I just discovered Top Design. That would be fun. At least the fabric parts. I don't know how I would do in the decorating part. BTW, I love you too, Ame. What would I do without my BFF? Now will you move up here?
Oh I just showed Thomas this and I said who is that and he said MeAnne.
He still remembers me!
Post a Comment