Not Much Happening Around Here...
We're pretty boring these days. The weather hasn't been all that great lately and Scott has been working a lot getting ready for the exercise he's about to leave on. So...here are a few measly pics to keep the wolves at bay. I'm hoping to have more this weekend. First order of business is to buy more camera batteries, though!
Last Friday we went to the high school's homecoming game. We had a carload of teenagers. It would have been a little more enjoyable if it wasn't raining cats and dogs, but the time that we were there was fun. We didn't really notice how wet and uncomfortable things were until we got up and started moving. That's when the jeans really stick to you. YUCK! Anyway, we left at halftime, but the game went on and our team won 50-0. Woo Hoo!
It is definitely fall around here. I took this picture on Saturday and already the trees have changed a lot more. This weekend should be great for getting some pictures of the fall colors. Notice the grass!!! Scott has mowed once and it needs to be done again!
4 comments:
Ohhh pretty grass, I miss you pretty lawn.
Ok, but seriously after all this time all I get is a pic of a football game I know nothing about and your lawn!
I told you we were boring right now!!! And my camera is dead.
Jamie, come on help me out!
Post a Comment