Saturday, October 04, 2008



Oh, Saturday!  How We Love You!

What can possibly be better than a crisp autumn Saturday?  There is nothing quite like sleeping in, having brunch and just doing things that you love!



Okay, this is a throwback to last night that I forgot to put on.  Paige was "helping" Scott by putting his shoes on him, so that we could leave to unload pumpkins.  Next thing I know, Scott is laughing so hard he can't breathe and pointing to his feet.  In Paige's defense, she was putting the shoes on feet that were upside down.


There was some morning wrestling going on.  Jake didn't want to be left out.

Paige blew her hair dry this morning and it came out looking like she had been standing in a hurricane!  She came downstairs cracking up!


 
This afternoon, the boys and I went to the park and did a little hiking and picture taking.  Devin and Scott played hide and seek behind trees while Drew and I took a few pictures.

Drew is taking photography at school and really enjoying it.  He has learned how to develop film, how to roll it and put it into canisters and now he's trying to get the perfect shot to turn in for his first project.



This is a view of downtown from the park lawn.  The trees have been changing colors for the past few weeks.  I'm guessing that next weekend will probably be peak.

Devin checking out the view

That's Devin at the top of the stairs.  It was a pretty steep climb.  The park is really awesome.  There are tons of trails.  Bring your tennies, Jamie!!!

1 comment:

Mommy said...

OMG Paige, I so cracked up because actually when I was your age this was the style! You are so retro.