Tuesday, October 28, 2008

It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like...Christmas???

All right.  We knew when we moved up here that it would be colder and it would snow, but we weren't really prepared for Winter in October.  Here are a few pics of our first snow.  I might add that it's already almost equal to a whole season's worth of snow in TN.




It didn't start out too bad.



Jake decided he'd better put on his winter gear



I hope the birds pigged out before the snow started falling



I took this picture an hour ago and my footprints are already covered by snow again!


We'll see how much snow we wake up to tomorrow!  I wonder if they cancel school for this measly amount?  Tennesse would be shut down!

3 comments:

Connie said...

You have got to be kidding me!!! I lived north same as you and we NEVER had that much snow this early. Put your boots on and hang on to your snow shovel. You're in for some fun!!!
Hope all else is going well. Love ya!
Connie

The Prochniak's said...

First order of business: Buy Boots!
There are a lot of things that we'll be needing to pick up. Sooner than later, it seems. We'll see what this mess looks like in the morning!

Mommy said...

And what is that a bulletin board with actual pictures in the home of LeAnne! I am so proud of you, I knew I was good for you.