Too cute, I think you should start wearing your Flip with a helmet clip and just start the LeAnne Reality show! Jax looked at you like why are you looking at the light, let's go. Also, Jax does not leave footprints, he leaves an entire body trail!
you should have seen the tunnels he left in the backyard on saturday morning! Very funny stuff. I like the helmet cam idea. I'll have to look into it;)
2 comments:
Too cute, I think you should start wearing your Flip with a helmet clip and just start the LeAnne Reality show! Jax looked at you like why are you looking at the light, let's go. Also, Jax does not leave footprints, he leaves an entire body trail!
you should have seen the tunnels he left in the backyard on saturday morning! Very funny stuff. I like the helmet cam idea. I'll have to look into it;)
Post a Comment