Here are the Hot Cross Buns, as promised. We're all looking forward to having them for breakfast tomorrow. I'm sure I'll have enough to share with a few people (Ame, Dad)!
It's what, 9 or 10 hours to drive down to you...Will there be any left? I suppose not likely, I'll just stop by Starbucks for a Cranberry Orange Muffin... :(
You are closer than me! BUT, I think I am closer to Starbucks than anyone.
Hee hee hee, guess what I found on my doorstep all wrapped up this afternoon?! Well, I will give you one guess it was NOT a cranberry orange muffin!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
It's what, 9 or 10 hours to drive down to you...
Will there be any left? I suppose not likely, I'll just stop by Starbucks for a Cranberry Orange Muffin... :(
You are closer than me! BUT, I think I am closer to Starbucks than anyone.
Hee hee hee, guess what I found on my doorstep all wrapped up this afternoon?! Well, I will give you one guess it was NOT a cranberry orange muffin!
Post a Comment