Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Future Member?

Could Devin be a future member of Flock of Seagulls? He's got his hair in training! As you can see by the look on his face, he's not too excited early in the morning.

8 comments:

Scottie P said...

I logged on and looked at Devin's picture before I read what anything said and thought to myself, "Hey, Devin has "The Flock of Seagulls" hair going on!

Fulmer Fam said...

Ok, so are y'all married or what. Now, Scott just looked at this and I was like who is the flock etc. and now he won't stop singing..... I ran so far away, hhhhhheelllp.

The Prochniak's said...

Ok, I know you are the baby of the bunch, but you aren't that much younger! You can't possibly have made it through the '80s without knowing the Flock of Seagulls!

Paul said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUjIA3Rt7gk

I think this might catch a bit of ammusement! :)

Paul said...

And, so much for the hair...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUoVHOgueDE

Scottie P said...

I ran, I ran so far away! I coudn't get away!!!!

Fulmer Fam said...

I don't know Scott Korea is pretty far away.

Scottie P said...

True enough...... I need a new song.... Gloria Estefan - "Can't Stay Away From You"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OshabxeeXOc