Saturday, March 15, 2008


Happy Birthday....Again



We got to celebrate Paige's birthday again with the Fulmer Fam last night. Ame had surgery on Paige's bday, so we decided to have a redo. Thomas made an original piece of artwork for his favorite Paige. She also got a plate and cup to match her Treehugger mug.

Thomas got to spend time with his favorite kitty cat, too. Fred was very patient with him. I guess he knows the drill.


Come on Paige! Blow out those candles!

This is what I'm talking about! Yummy cake and ice cream!

How cute is Libbie? I don't know if she was protesting her lack of cake or just being plain adorable!

3 comments:

Fulmer Fam said...

Just plain adorable!

Jamie said...

love these pics....can't believe how stinkin' cute everyone is! and love the artwork a la thomas. adorable.

Mommy said...

I wanna see the sewing pics! Also, I just love that pic of my beautiful baby girl!
Paige thanks for all the help today.