Thursday, March 20, 2008

My Little Entrepreneur

Devin came home from school yesterday and announced that he needed my sewing machine. What? To make book covers. Oh. Okay. Sixth grade is doing their annual business fair and Devin's team decided to make book covers. His buddy Evan came over and they did a little assembly line work. Evan cutting, Devin sewing. Now he wants his own machine. Go figure.


This is what has been keeping me busy lately. I've been baking up a storm. Monday was Banana Chocolate Chip muffins, Tuesday was Cinnamon Swirl Oatmeal Bread and yesterday was Whole Wheat Zucchini Bread with Currants. Today I'm making Hot Cross Buns for tomorrow morning's breakfast. A little tradition I picked up a few years ago for Good Friday.

2 comments:

Scottie P said...

GIVE ME SOME!

Hey, Devin looks like a pro!

Mommy said...

Admittedly I have received more baked goods than Scottie P up there, but you have been holding out on me!
Go Devin and get the boy his own machine already, I have some projects that need a finishin' 'round here!