Last night we spent some time at Dad's house with Uncles Mark, Roger, Gary and Arnie. It was nice to visit with them before their big road trip to FL.
Here Uncle Gary and Uncle Mark kick back for a bit. They were all tired since they left WI at midnight on Sunday! Yes, Dad referred to them as the Looney Tunes, so now that's how I will think of them.
Dad, Uncle Roger and Uncle Arnie got cozy on the couch for me. I feel sorry for all the people who run into these guys today! I wonder if they all packed their Bubba Teeth?
Paige wanted to make some brownies to bring over for all of her great uncles. She made them from scratch and ALL BY HERSELF. I wasn't even downstairs when she did it. Let me just say, Devin, watch out! There might be a new iron chef in town! The brownies were delicious.
Cleaning up after making brownies :)
1 comment:
Paige is doing MY JOB! I am supposed to be cleaning those!
Post a Comment