Happy Birthday to ME!
When I woke up today I waited in bed to see if my breakfast would appear. No breakfast in bed. So I woke up and made myself some yummy breakfast and headed over to Starbucks for my new favorite: Triple Caramel Machiatto! Went to work and then left for lunch early to get my lunch time present! PLANE TICKETS! I have a ticket for an airplane! Ain't got time to take a fast train! Not that there is actually a train from Korea. So I updated the counter! You will notice that it's a little shorter than it used to be! 10 MAY BABY!
5 comments:
Happy Birthday, Honey!!!! Woo Hoo! I can't imagine a better present! Well, maybe the one that I sent you. NO. I think the plane tickets top it. I love you!
Thanks! So just leave about an hour before the counter hits ZERO!
Well, maybe two, just in case there is traffic:)
So, the countdown is set for wheels down now?
The countdown is set for WHEELS DOWN!
Post a Comment