You had a bad day!
Not going anywhere for a while?
On our way home from Boy Scouts Monday night we had a little trouble with the van. We were riding home and suddenly there was no more heat.....which was a bad thing becuase we were getting cold! We stopped at the top of the ramp at Exit 1 going home and smoke billowed up from the front of the car! Suddenly LeAnne yells, "Turn toward Dad's, turn toward Dad's" So I did! We made it to the corner of Tyler Town and Trenton! Instead of turning into the shell station, I turned into the day care center! I don't know why! We called Dad and left a message that we were broken down....we waited....the van cooled down a little....we decided to go again "toward Dad's"......we drove another quarter mile before the whole thing red lined again! We then pulled over again and called Dad again......and then I began to wonder still why I didn't go to the Shell station....ok the first time I get, but why didn't we just go there when the van cooled again I don't know! Dad came to rescue us....He brought LeAnne and the kids home and I evetually made it over to his house and parked the van in his drive way. LeAnne came back to pick me up in the car. This morning the van is in the shop.......we await the bad news!!!!!!
2 comments:
I'm voting for a bad thermostat.
Final vote: Blown intake valves in the cooling system.....parts not so much! Labor.....don't ask.
Post a Comment