Happy 16th Birthday Drew!
Here LeAnne, Drew and I are posing for our very first picture together!

Wake Up Drew! We have your birthday breakfast ready to go! We are all waiting for you to wake up!
Drew digs into his birthday breakfast! The tradition continues of birthday breakfast and the first present of the day! Drew is the proud new owner of a camping utensil set.
Jax and Jake are waiting to help Drew eat his breakfast! They watched him eat every bite! They were even cheering him on! Well, they were vocal but I'm not sure they were cheering him on!

2 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DREW!!!
Um, your check is uh, well..
Your check is in the mail. Yeah, that's the ticket... the mail...
You know, mail gets lost too ya know... I think it might be lost in the mail... ;)
happy birthday .... your too old
Post a Comment