Fishin' with Devin!
Today Devin and I decided to hit the high road and take a day trip to Land Between the Lakes for a little fishing expedition! Here is a picture of Devin and his first cast!
Moments later Devin pulls in his catch! I don't know what the deal is with this! I had two hits on my line the whole day. One the fish got away and the other the fish got away with my lure! I want my lure back! Really, my line snapped because a monsterous catfish decided he liked it more than I did! The rest of the day was spent by putting new worms on the hook and the fish dinning on them at their leisure!
1 comment:
Later dad and I went to Cracker Barrel and I ate a half pound berger with onion rings and cole slaw, barely any was left.
Post a Comment