This is Scott and then SSG Juan Gutierrez. Juan, now a WO1, recently graduated from the Warrant Officer Basic Course and is looking forward to his own radar section! We are looking at a wiring diagrahm trying to single out an electrical problem with that radar. We eventually found it!
This is my radar section in Afghanistan. As you can see we enjoyed the sand blown hot air and the scenic view of nothing!
Finally this is Scott. He is somewhere in the oil fields of Nineveh. This was taken a while ago, and you can tell by the nice soft, cool doors on my truck. We were working with the local people there, trying to get their oil production up. Most of their trouble came from outdated and poorly maintained equipment. I learned more about the oil industry than I cared to! When I retire, if Shell or BP come knocking at my door, I don't think I'll answer!
No comments:
Post a Comment