Woo Hoo!!!
What a beautiful sight! Two cars in our garage!! No more scraping windows and snow flying off the roofs!!! I surprised Scott a few days ago by cleaning out half of the garage to get his car into it and today he surprised me by cleaning out the rest of it so mine could park inside. I guess the downside is more surface area to shovel when it does snow. I'll take it!!!
For my birthday and Christmas, I received a couple gift cards from Kohl's and I bought this fantastic waffle iron with them! I've had my eye on this particular model and was so excited to find it at Kohl's.
We had breakfast for dinner tonight to try out the new waffle maker. The waffles were delicious, though I will have to start making a double batch or find a different recipe to use. It's always good to make extras to freeze for early morning breakfast on school days!
1 comment:
wow! that garage is IMPRESSIVE. great work. also, i'll take two waffles with strawberries and whipped cream, please...i'm hungry!
Post a Comment