Merry Christmas!
We hope that everyone had a wonderful Christmas yesterday! We spent the day at home opening presents VERY EARLY and then playing with new toys the rest of the day. We had a traditional Christmas dinner (eventually) and I have decided that next year we are having Christmas soup!
Here is my beautiful nativity that I got for my birthday last year. I can't believe that it's been up for a month and it's almost time to take it down again. Where does the time go?
Devin got a Lego Mindstorms NXT robot for Christmas from Grandpa and us. He was very excited when he saw it. He told us he had given up on ever getting it.
Paige got this Life is Good sweatshirt from Grandpa, as well as a clock radio/IPOD dock.
Drew got a collection of music related gifts from Grandpa. A new stand for his guitar, so he doesn't have to prop it on a wall, a Yo-Yo Ma cd of classical cello, and three sets of guitar strings, thumb picks and a capo.
Here's Paige doing some yoga on the new Wii Fit that the family got. The kids and Scott have been wearing that thing out! I haven't had much chance to get on it yet, but I'm sure I'll be hula hooping right along with them in no time!
Scott got a new financial calculator for school and beyond. It's definitely an invaluable tool when you are going for a degree in business.
Jamie and I did a "favorite things" gift exchange this year. Here's a pic of me with a bottle of her favorite soda. I put it away to enjoy at a later date (like when kids aren't around to mooch off of me!).
This cappuccino maker was a HUGE surprise! I had thought about waiting to try it out until today, but I couldn't stand it, so yesterday afternoon Scott and I enjoyed a cup. One can never have too many coffee making implements!
Here's a pic of our yummy cappuccinos. I'm having lots of fun using all my gifts. I hid all the food ones, so that they are safe from hungry kids!
5 comments:
fun pics! thanks for sharing them...it's fun to have a peak at your christmas day. the cappucinos look yummy and i can't wait to share one with you sometime! :) maybe you can bring it with you to gatlinberg---pretty please?!
Are they mooching it like they did your coffee soda and you look like you are downing a beer!
No mooching yet. Scott and I secretly ate potato chips the other night and didn't share! I have my soda safely waiting for a time when I want to drink it. I'll probably have it sometime when the kids are in school.
Also, by the way you look way skinny, especially at Christmas time!
Thanks! I wish it were really true and not just an optical illusion.
Post a Comment