Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Naughty or Nice?


We had a little fun with pipe cleaners tonight and Drew came up with this Santa get-up.  He was making a DNA model for anatomy and we had lots of pipe cleaners left over.

Scott and I had to dress up and go to a Holiday reception last Sunday.  Thankfully, it only lasted an hour!

Here's Drew with his latest instrument.  He joined the orchestra on Monday and is learning how to play bass.  He'll be in the spring concert.  The orchestra teacher is pretty impressed by his natural abilities and she was excited to get ahold of someone who wanted to learn how to play.

3 comments:

Mommy said...

Oh my, does he take that monster with him every day? Also, he looks more like a Santa with a goatee. Also, you look Beautiful and Scott looks ok too.

The Prochniak's said...

He doesn't have to take it to school with him. His teacher had an extra, so she is letting him use it at home and there is one at school to use. That would be a pain to have to drag it back and forth! I think Drew does look a bit like a Scary Santa in his little creation!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Drew for taking on a new musical challenge. Your gifts in music didn't come from me, but I'm thankful that you have them. Scott & LeAnne, you both look great and are real assets to the leadership at Fort Drum. Of course, I'm slightly biased but I believe that's a true statement. Love, Dad