Saturday, December 27, 2008

My Happy Consequence...



Drew has been waiting a full year for me to make homemade egg nog, so tonight I finally did it.  I have to ignore the 12 egg yolks and 3 cups of heavy cream that are in it tomorrow when I have some, but I guess it's not every day that you drink home made egg nog.  At any rate, due to the 12 egg yolks that are in the egg nog, I had 12 egg whites that needed to be used.  The only thing to do about that is make an Angel Food cake!  Lucky us!  Now tomorrow we have Angel food cake with lemon icing for dessert!

4 comments:

Jamie said...

so pretty! i just love your cake plate...and i so wish we lived nearby so that we could share your cake! :)

The Prochniak's said...

Thanks! I almost hate to cut in to it, but I'll make the sacrifice:) It would be nice if you lived nearby. Maybe someday.

Mommy said...

I am feeling better you can send some my way :)

The Prochniak's said...

I don't know how it will make it in the mail. Glad you are feeling better!