Saturday, January 03, 2009

Happy New Year!!!

We spent a quiet night at home on New Year's Eve.  We played cards and ate lots of munchies.


We had a pretty good spread of lots of junk food.  There was the token tray of veggies to ease our collective conscience.

Not sure what these two were up to, but Paige does love to hang on her daddy.

This is Drew's gimme look.  He wanted the camera from me so he could take a few pics.


Sharing some love with two of my favorite people.  You can tell that Devin is really into it.

Drew finishing off the bottle...of sparkling cider, that is.



Scott and I made it to midnight!  Actually, we were all up until about 1 a.m.  No pulling an all nighter here!

1 comment:

Fulmer Fam said...

Very sweet and I felt like I still was a part of the family because I could totally relate to each picture!