O Happy Day!!!!
Last Thursday my new bread machine came to the house!!!! I spent that evening getting acquainted with it and on Friday, it was time to put it to work!!
Here I measured all of the ingredients for pizza dough into the bread machine pan. I love my digital scale, too. No messy measuring cups to clean up!
After measuring it all in, it's time to put it in the machine.
Here's the bread machine mixing and kneading the dough. No more kneading for me!
Bonus!!! I used my birthday gift card to King Arthur Flour and ordered a bunch of ingredients and flour storage buckets! I waited for a free shipping deal and jumped at the chance to get a bunch of goodies!!!
Here is one of the finished pizzas. We had three in all. The crust was crunchy and delicious! I think we all decided it was the best we had.
Friday night we did the pizza dough and a loaf of whole wheat bread in the machine. Here is the some cinnamon raisin bread that I made on Saturday and yesterday I made a loaf of multigrain bread that is fantastic!! Dad, when are you coming to try some out?
While I was busy putting ingredients into the bread machine and letting it do all the work, Scott and Drew were outside shoveling the 12 inches of snow that we got on Saturday. They were ready to test some bread when they came in from the cold!
After they finished shoveling, we had about three more inches fall. I think that's still out there. Sometimes you just don't feel like shoveling.
2 comments:
Um, yeah, I never feel like shoveling, so if we are going to come there there would have to be a "Ame's walk will always be shoveled clause"
If that's what it takes!
Post a Comment