Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Whatcha Reading?


Jake decided to check out what Paige was reading this morning.  I guess she looked pretty comfy:)

New furniture!!!  Our new couch and chair were delivered today.  We didn't waste any time breaking them in.  Fred decided to sneak up on it.


I think the couch is going to be Scott's new study area.  He had his books out already this afternoon, doing some reading for school.


Fred thought someone should check out the underside of the couch to make sure it was sturdy:)

4 comments:

Mommy said...

Ok, so I talked to you forever today and asked what was going on and you said nothing, nada, zilch! Ummm, furniture is not nothing.

The Prochniak's said...

I got sidetracked! So, what do you think of it??

Mommy said...

Waiting on a pic of the grass???

The Prochniak's said...

I will have one in about two days. It's little teeny, tiny blades right now. I suppose that you may be a little too busy to check back then, though :)!!!!!!!