Sunday, August 17, 2008

Pot Luck

Here are a few pics from the last couple of weeks.




How refreshing!  A brother and sister who love each other:)  Well, sometimes anyway!




A little before and after of Drew's art challenge.  Sorry about the glare!




Drew will be taking some art classes in school this year.  It should be fun to see what he does!


Scott took the boys to a jazz festival last week while Paige and I did a little school shopping.  They had a lot of fun.  Actually, that is where the CD of music was purchased that Scott did his little dance number to!

Paige finally got a new bike to replace the one that she outgrew.  Now it's family bike rides as often as possible (except for me, I'm next on the list to get a bike).  Yes, Grandpa, it's a Specialized.

2 comments:

Fulmer Fam said...

Wow, the landscaping is outstanding! I just took my bike into to get tuned up! We could ride and talk on the phone to each other!

The Prochniak's said...

Suffice it to say, Drew doesn't make any money mowing lawns around here! We should be getting grass sometime this week!