We're Still Here!
I haven't been very good about posting things lately, but rest assured, we are still here. I have pictures on three different cameras that need to be posted, so here are the pics off the camera in closest reach:)
I took the kids out to the lake for the afternoon, not too long ago. We enjoyed watching the sailboats and kayaks going by. Of course, they want to be the people on the sailboats and in the kayaks. One step at a time!
Jake has been making the rounds. He's pretty easy to please. Just keep those treats coming and two squares a day, provide him with a comfy spot to lay his head and he's a happy camper.
This isn't the greatest picture, but you can see what's been keeping me busy. I've made one valance for the family room and I have one small one to go. I hope to finish it today. Then it's on to our bedroom curtains! It's been nice to decorate and make things feel like home.
2 comments:
I love your stencils! Also, Jake looks so sweet, I know he is not the "sweetest" dog, but I am so glad you kept him!
Thanks! The "stencils" are from Wallchatter.com They come on a sheet and you rub them onto the wall or whatever you would like to place them on. Now I have to resist the urge to buy words and put them all over the house!!!!!
Post a Comment