We were busy having a little fun tonight, and little did we know, Devin was recording the whole thing! So, for your viewing pleasure (???), here it is...
Ok first of all, you could resist because he had to do it two times and wow what a dipper you are LeAnne and next Is he taping? Seriously Scott you looked RIGHT at the camera. I think the northern air is getting to y'all you need to come home, you know home, wherever WE live! Miss you all too much. Spent the afternoon right behind your house, kept looking at it longingly!
That's one of the funniest parts about it, is Scott looking right at the camera and not getting the hint. He thought Devin was just taking pictures. I love it when he says Ole!, though.
by the way, the northern air is getting to us. I think our brains may be slowly freezing. It was low 70's today and 50's for overnight. Are these really supposed to be the 'dog days' of August? So, I think you should just move here and that will take care of all our problems!
8 comments:
Ok first of all, you could resist because he had to do it two times and wow what a dipper you are LeAnne and next Is he taping? Seriously Scott you looked RIGHT at the camera. I think the northern air is getting to y'all you need to come home, you know home, wherever WE live! Miss you all too much. Spent the afternoon right behind your house, kept looking at it longingly!
That's one of the funniest parts about it, is Scott looking right at the camera and not getting the hint. He thought Devin was just taking pictures. I love it when he says Ole!, though.
by the way, the northern air is getting to us. I think our brains may be slowly freezing. It was low 70's today and 50's for overnight. Are these really supposed to be the 'dog days' of August? So, I think you should just move here and that will take care of all our problems!
it's fun to watch you all having fun together...this one needs to make it into the video archives, for sure!
I've already saved it to the computer. Now I just need to get it onto a disk!
AFV!
:)
Maybe we could win the 100 grand!
I love at the last minute, it occurs to Scott that he MIGHT be taking a video.
Post a Comment