Saturday evening Drew and Devin's scout troop were helping at the Jamie Love Benefit Concert. The concert was to raise money to help defray cancer treatment costs for Jamie, a member of Sango UMC where the scouts meet. They helped park cars, clear trashcans and whatever other odd jobs there were to keep things running smoothly. Here Henry enjoys a corn dog while Devin gets a kick out of giving him bunny ears.
There was a silent auction at the benefit and Devin and I are now the proud owners of two season tickets to Austen Peay's football games. We have to go in after August 1st to choose our seats. Devin was pretty excited about winning. I was too, until he told me that either Grandpa or Dad would take him to the games, depending on who was in town. Oh well, I guess it's good guy "bonding" time.
Here's a view of our letter up close and personal. Devin wanted everyone to be sure to see it:)
3 comments:
I'm looking forward to a good football game! It did sound like Mom may have beed a little disappointed.
Dad
she may have beeD, hahaha
We should be alright just as long as see cleaned up the mess after she beed.
Post a Comment