Monday, May 28, 2007

Camporee!!
Friday night the girls made tie dye t-shirts. They all turned out really well. They've worn them to several meetings. I think they may be the new "unofficial" girl scout uniform!

This is the swinging bridge that the troop had to cross multiple times per day to get to activities. I don't know how I would have felt crossing something that looks like it's being held together by dental floss.

Saturday, the girls did some tree climbing. This is a litte more sophisticated than the kind I used to do. Helmets and ropes! Paige went about 50 feet up. They all had a blast!


Up, Up and Away!


Here's another view of the toothpick/dental floss bridge. The girls are below, cooling off in the river. They had a terrific weekend together.











2 comments:

Scottie P said...

It all looks so fun! What kind of Girl Scout Camp does tree climbing with ropes and helments, and gets to cross an awesome dental floss bridge like that!............Where is my shirt?

Fulmer Fam said...

yeah! for Scottie P!!!!!! love the name