Sunday, July 06, 2008


Orange Ice!

Paige picked this calming color for her room.  When the door is closed you can even see the orange glow from under the door!

Paige hard at work.  At times she was using the roller as a microphone while singing along with the music.  Luckily she didn't end up with Orange Ice lips!

Paige's new closet waiting to store her "stuff"

This is a shot from the living room through the dining room and into the kitchen area.  The stairs are in the dining room.  This gives you an idea of the color we picked!  Or at least picked again!  After painting we thought this color looked familiar.

LeAnne hard at work!

6 comments:

Fulmer Fam said...

I love it, it reminds me of those vests you see people wearing along the road, that or either orange sherbert, I think you need to invest in some sleeping eye covers for Paige. Yep, that color definitely looks familar, I was like hey is that the same color, but by your description I would say it was more coincidental. MISS y'all.

Paul said...

OH MY! I don't think there can be much sleeping in the clockwork Orange room. Thank god most of us sleep with our eyes closed and the lights off.

Devin slept with the lights on each night at my house. I was turning the light off in the mornings.

The Prochniak's said...

Yes, we'll have to get her covers for her eyes It's pretty bright, but with her fuchsia accessories and white furniture, it will look nice. She's very happy with it, so that's what matters most. As long as she sleeps with her door closed, so the rest of us aren't kept up all night by the glow, we'll be good! We miss you too. We're getting beds ready! Let me know when you'll get here!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the blog! I was excited to see these pics of new place. Miss you all too! Keep postin so I can keep up. Send me your email too. Love Chasity

Anonymous said...

YUMMY! I love creamsicles, Paige;
your new room is delicious! ENJOY :)
Scott & LeAnne, your house is begin-
ning to look like a "home", it won't be too much longer now ~
how exciting for you!

Mommy said...

Ok, I am starting to get a bit of a headache every time Paige's room flashes before me, sorry Paige. Thomas asked to see you today, I almost cried. So, how do the boys like your room?