Thursday, July 03, 2008

Hi Ho, Hi Ho, It's Off to Paint We Go!!!




We didn't wake up this morning thinking, "why don't we go paint the house", but that's what we ended up doing.  We've decided that since they don't mind if you paint here, we were going to make this place feel like home.



Paige got started on a wall in the office space



I cut in along the door in our 'mud room' area


Scott did most of the cutting in.  He likes that job.  We finished the office and mud room tonight, plus one wall in the kitchen.  Tomorrow we plan on working on the rest of the kitchen and the family room.  We bought paint for the living/dining room and Paige's room too.  We figure we may as well take advantage of not having furniture and do the painting now.



2 comments:

Fulmer Fam said...

I love it, I cannot wait to see the orange ice.

Jamie said...

how fun! wish i could paint with you guys or vice versa! It looks great...can't wait to see the rest.