Before and After...
Here is a picture of what the entire house looked like for a few days. We had our household goods delivered on the 10th of July and had the inside of the house completely unpacked and put away by Monday. Now we just have to tackle the garage!
It didn't take me long to break in my new oven! I made muffins on Friday and Scott whipped up a batch of pancakes for breakfast. I have to say, I'm liking the gas stove/oven!
Tuesday night we made personal pizzas for dinner. The boys made it safely back to us on Sunday. Grandpa stayed until Tuesday morning and then hit the road again.
Paige and Drew spent some time bonding over Nintendo Wii. Paige declared she was missing her brothers after about two weeks away from them. Now, it seems, the honeymoon is over and they are back to their sibling ways!
This is a little picture that Drew did on our dry erase board. Paige had made a smiley face on it and Drew turned it into this pirate scene. Now our new game is to make random squiggles on the board and see what Drew comes up with! We're having fun seeing what he can dream up. I'll post more good ones as they come along!
1 comment:
i'm not sure what's more impressive...your quick unpacking (we're still in boxes here!) or drew's drawing!! wow. he's one very talented guy!
Post a Comment