Our beautiful kitty Fred returned home to us today after being missing for 15 months. It turns out he was about 1/4 mile from our house all this time. A woman who had been feeding him for the past week brought him in to the animal shelter on post where they scanned his microchip and found that he belonged to us. Imagine our surprise to receive a phone call that they had our Fred and he was ready to be picked up! We are all VERY happy to have him home...well, Jake might take some convincing, but I'm sure he'll come around.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is so great. But do I remember not even 12 hours ago someone freaking out and being all "I cannot bring him home now, there is no way, no way!" Hahaha, you are a softie, who would of known it.
Post a Comment