Okay, I realize you may be getting tired of Fred pictures, but we are all still amazed that he is back. Last year when I pulled this tree skirt out, Fred was gone, but some of his fur was still on it and I couldn't bring myself to wash it. Out it came this year, and there was his fur again, reminding me of my sweet kitty.
Thursday night I was at a Christmas gathering and saw a cat there that reminded me of Fred and how much I missed him, even longed to have him home again. Since he left, we have all hoped and prayed that he would come home to us, but after all this time, had started to believe that one way or another he had moved on. God's timing is perfect and we have been blessed beyond anything we could have imagined through this silly cat.
No comments:
Post a Comment