Saturday, October 14, 2006

Surprise!



Last night I had the best time surprising Paige with tickets to the Barlow Girl concert. She's been begging to go for months and I didn't think it was going to work out. The most fun was that she had no clue even to the point of pulling into the parking space at the show. Congratulations on that great report card, Paige!




Waiting for the concert to start


The opening band was Downhere. They were a lot of fun. We've heard them before on the radio, but they are pretty new. They rocked out with an opening rendition of "We Will Rock You", and they did.


This is Matthew West. A bonus, because Paige LOVES him. We saw him in a free brown bag concert last summer hosted by our church and the Christian radio station in Nashville. It poured rain the entire time, but that didn't dampen her love for him.



The main event, Barlow Girl. I know it's blurry, but the camera died the second that I took this picture. You'll have to wait til I get batteries today to see Paige sporting her knew Barlow Girl sweatshirt. I'm so glad that we were able to go to the concert together. We both had a great time and I'm told it was a day that Paige will never forget.

1 comment:

The Kramer's said...

looks like you girls look like you had fun ....