
We arrived after dark to the Jamboree and things were a little confusing for a while. We finally found our camping site and unloaded the Scout trailer. Drew supervises as everyone else in camp helps to set things up! Hey Drew, could you give me a hand over here!~ Drew was able to focus everyone, we assembled Big Burtha and everyone had their own tents up in no time! Now, lets make some coffee!.......Scott! Is the coffee ready yet?

Here the Scouts need some assistance in setting up their Chuck Box. Looks like we have caught one of those moments when the Scoutmaster is doing more work than the boys are. Apparently they have forgotten how to assemble the five pieces of wood in order for their Chuck Box to stand. I'm sure things will get better as the weekend goes on!

When we woke up we realized just how many people were there! There were lots of Scoutmasters there too. I am starting to wonder who has more fun at these things?
3 comments:
thats a lot of tents ... wow
I think I remember gluing popsicle sticks together to make a birdhouse once... :(
These pictures are great!!! Thanks for letting me "borrow" a few for my blog.
Connie
Post a Comment