School Days!
Paige was up at 5:12 a.m. getting ready for school. She was just too excited to stay in bed any longer!
Waiting for time to leave! That's the hard part. Once you are ready and you have to just wait until it's time to go to the bus.
Gotcha! Drew was avoiding the camera all morning long. They have to humor me, though, if they don't want me at the bus stop anymore:)
There they go. Drew's first time on the bus in six years. This should be interesting. He's lobbying for a car, of course.
10 comments:
So, how was it? Did we make new friends? How was the bus ride, did he even tell you? ?????
The kids like school...so far. The bus ride isn't bad, but Drew is counting down the days until Scott is gone to the field, so he can drive to school. Nice, hey. Paige has met several girls her age from our neighborhood that she has classes with, so she's excited. Devin is his usual talkative self. First week is almost done! Time flies.
paige, i love your room! super cute!
They all look so grown up! I am still trying to figure out where exactly you are?? Call me, write me, HELLOOOO - Any one looking for a best friend???
-G
blancong@earthlink.net in case you are completely lost.
She is MY BFF!!!! ;)
There is enough of me to go around, trust me. I've been eating way too much! Gina, I'm trying to email you, but I think maybe it's going to your junk mail.
Gosh I miss you guys!!!
Paige, Bri has been dying to talk to you, so we'll have to get a phone date put together some Monday night. (Court of Honor tonight...won't be the same without all of you there).
Love ya bunches
Connie
I wish we could be there! Did you guys go camping over the weekend? We're free every monday night, now that we aren't there for scouts :(
I was sooooo lonely at the COH last night. Bri and I had a good pity party at the end.
No camping this past weekend. Brianna had some girls (7) over for her birthday sleepover. Paige was greatly missed by all!!!
Connie
I'm sure the party was a lot of fun. Paige always loved going and staying up all night! I was thinking about you all at scouts last night, wishing we were there. Still haven't found a troop up here. It doesn't seem to be as big of a thing. We'll have to keep looking. It won't be the same though.
Post a Comment