Fall is in the Air
Today we went to a local cider mill to check it out. The mill has a pressing room where you can watch them make the cider, as well as freshly made cider donuts and apples to buy. They weren't in the pressing room today, so we weren't able to see that, but we were able to buy some yummy donuts and see a beautiful waterfall behind the mill. I'll be going back to buy some apples for making applesauce and pies in a week or two.
Drew stood in the drizzle and checked out the waterfall. We had rain today from the tropical storm.
Here's the waterfall. It was very nice to stand there and just listen to it for a bit. We're looking forward to making a return trip. We'll have to get more cider before long, I'm sure.
2 comments:
Yummy ~ I can smell it AND hear it!
Hey, did Drew grow a beard?
No beard, but he did get pretty scruffy. I think that's mostly shadow. I'm very anti-facial hair, so he'll have to wait til he's in college if he wants to go Grizzly Adams on me:)
Post a Comment