Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Watch Out World!!!



Drew went this afternoon to take his driver's test.




Here he is leaving the parking lot of the DMV with a very NERVOUS tester.  No, I'm just kidding.  Apparently she was pretty confident he would pass based on the size of the car he was driving.  I'm not sure I get the correlation between the two, but she's the one getting into cars with unlicensed teenagers on a daily basis...




Drew and his shiny new driver's license!




We had a celebratory strawberry cheese pie.  As you can see, Drew is extremely excited!



Off he goes!  Drew drove himself to youth group tonight.  He's made the trip a hundred times, but never without an adult at his side.  I'm trying not to hyperventilate just thinking about it!  He made it safely there and home again.  Wow!  I can't believe my little boy is driving!







1 comment:

Fulmer Fam said...

Ok, I can breathe easily again, he made it home! How weird to think I could have seen him driving down the road all by himself, oh to be young again.