Friday, April 11, 2008

Libbie Fun!
Tonight we got to spend some quality time with Libbie while Ame spent the evening having some fun of her own. Lucky for us! Libbie was an angel, of course. Here are a few pics from the evening:


Paige and Libbie hung out on the couch

Paige put Libbie to sleep after a game of 'pajama twister'. It was pretty funny trying to get jammies onto a baby after such a long time.


1 Baby + 1 Video camera = pretty cute

Libbie starred, produced and directed her very own short video

2 comments:

Fulmer Fam said...

OH MY Goodness, that is one adorable baby, hey wait, that is my baby! Thanks y'all so much really, it was a blast going out and I won something, but of course I did! I love you all seriously! The kiddos are now tucked in bed, signing off...

Fulmer Fam said...

I love the sleeping pic!