Monday, April 14, 2008

4-H State Archery Competition

Last Friday night, Grandpa took Drew to the state archery competition. Drew placed 4th overall and the team placed 2nd. It was a great night for the county's 4-H program! Thanks for taking him, Grandpa!!


Here are the targets set up and ready to go. They did 12 rounds with 5 arrows in each round. Half were at a 10 meter distance and the other half were at 15 meters.


Getting instructions before starting

Taking aim



Here's the group from our county

2 comments:

Scottie P said...

HEY! That is totally AWESOME!... Keep up the GREAT WORK!

Anonymous said...

Wow! I cannot get over how the kids have grown. Drew is so cool! I love how he has grown up to be so adventurous! But I think we knew that would be the case early on. Remember when he used to throw things out the windows in Germany? Paige and Devin are also amazing. I love that he is a chef just like you! And that Paige is so Earth conscious. We just celebrated Earth Day over here by planting trees. Anyway. I need your email and address again so that I can send you Anthony's Grad pics! Hope to hear from you soon...
Luv -g