One Last Stop Before the Field.
Here I am getting that one last Venti Vanilla Latte before I get locked up out in the woods. This is our local on post version of Starbucks. You order in English, they yell out your order on Hongul, and 9 times out of 10 you get what you ordered. The girl who waited on my took the picture. I asked her if she wanted to be in the picture and she smiled and said, "No, I am not ready." Oh, I put pictures of my new room on my blog, it has been a while because I couldn't figure out how to change it to English. I don't read Hongul yet, and it defaults to it when I log on from Korea.
1 comment:
when this picture popped up i suddenly thought scott came home by some miraculous intervention!! then i read the caption...but he'll be home in december!!!! :)
Post a Comment