Wednesday, October 10, 2007

A Few Pics from the Past Week
Here are a couple pictures taken over this past week. I know how some of you suffer from withdrawals if I don't have any new posts. You know who you are!

Last Thursday night was the Homecoming bonfire at the high school. Drew went with a couple of his friends and had a good time. They served hot dogs, chips, drinks and dessert to all the kids. There is now a GIANT charred circle on the field in front of school.

Apparently Jake thought I made a pretty good stool. We don't know what he was doing, but on his way down from the back of the couch, he planted himself on me for a bit. He has very bony paws.

I see you! Here is proof that brothers and sisters can build a bridge (of toilet paper) sometimes. This all started because I held the toilet paper up like binoculars on my way to putting it in the bathroom and then the kids wanted to try it out. Good, clean fun!

1 comment:

Fulmer Fam said...

I see you, I just think that Thomas is having an influence on your children, more than they realize since this is his favorite game. Thanks for the night tonight.