Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Family Fun Fest


Sunday was the annual Family Fun Fest at church. It was a perfect summer day, high in the mid-90's. Hot, hot, hot. Which is funny, because it was the first full day of Fall! The kids all enjoyed the hayride. Drew told me that he spent about 2 1/2 hours riding it around. I wonder why? If you take a look, you'll see that there are girls everywhere!

Miss Olivia recruited Devin to work the Bowling game.

Here is where I spent most of my time, along with the other ladies on Women's Council. We were wrapping hot dogs and hamburgers almost as fast as they could eat them.

Barry and Leighanne Guthrie, and David Adkins worked the fest. Leighanne was my burger wrapping partner and one of the people responsible for the success of the festival every year.

Rosie Smith got down and dirty with the cotton candy machine. The gals who worked that thing had cotton candy coming out of their ears. Literally!

2 comments:

Fulmer Fam said...

I still cannot believe that Drew let you keep up that girl comment.

Scottie P said...

I don't think Drew knows it is there, he doesn't read the blog. He just looks pretty for the pictures.