Tuesday night, Paige and I went out to the 4H Meat Cookery meeting. She will be competing on August 25 with her team. They have decided on an Australian theme and Paige will be grilling beef. Should be interesting. Drew and Devin will also be competing in the Forestry competition that will be happening on the same day.
Friday night, I dropped Drew off at the methodist church, where he met up with his Order of the Arrow brothers. They were going to ordeal this weekend and Drew was going to go for the "Brotherhood". Probably secret handshakes and things of that nature:) He's not allowed to tell me, so I will never know.
Paige was invited to Brianna's "Back to School Bash", so we dropped her off after Drew. Here she is with all the girls, eating veggies. Don't be fooled, they had plenty of junk food too!
No comments:
Post a Comment