Thursday, March 01, 2007


PROMOTION DAY!


I was promoted to CW3 today! I invited COL Greer to promote me! He is currently the Chief of Staff of Fort Sill and the Field Artillery. He was the 101st DIVARTY Commander when LeAnne and I arrived to Fort Campbell. He had some awesome things to say about me and the Field Artillery Targeting Technician field as a whole. He credited us with the transformation fo the targeting field and the battlefield coordination at levels never thought of before. It was truely a pleasure to have him there. Also, here is our class room. Each student has their own terminal. We are all on LAN and have the ability to coordinate plans and operations from the classroom. This course is leading the way in course technology, and Joint operations integration.
Here I addressed the Warrant Officer Advanced Course, and the Warrant Officer Basic Course that are currelty in session.

COL Greer and me!
He stated to the crowd that it was an pleasure to promote me the the senior warrant officer ranks! Thank You!

This is CW2 James Russell and me. He is here at school with me. We sit next to each other in class. He is from the California National Guard, and deployed to Afghanistan with the 10th Mountain Division. He is a regional manager for Frito Lay in real life and plays Soldier in the National Guard! He had to take a 9 weeks of vacation time to attend the course with us.




No comments: