Happy Birthday, Scottie!
Scott's birthday was on Saturday. He woke up to the traditional breakfast in bed, followed by a small gift of practice golf balls and a learn to golf book. It was my contribution to the "Learn to Golf" effort that will be underway once he arrives in Korea. You know they work hard over there! At lunch Scott received some new running gear. Little fun things like a cap to wear when it's sunny and a pack for carrying ID and little things inside of it.
Scott's birthday cake was chocolate mint. The family favorite. He had to blow pretty hard to get the candles out. Good thing he didn't pop something!
His final birthday present was a new IPOD for running. He's spent a bit of time playing with it, but apparently forgot that he had it this morning when he went running! I guess he'll get used to the idea before too long.
There is one satisfied birthday boy. I love you, Bunny.
1 comment:
Oh bunny! I recognize that gift wrap!
Post a Comment