Thursday, November 06, 2008

Donkey Basketball!!!

Tonight the Seniors at Drew's high school participated in Donkey Basketball.  It's exactly what you think it is.  A bunch of people riding (or attempting to) donkeys, while playing basketball.  It was a lot of fun to watch.  We'd never heard of such a thing before, but apparently it's popular up here.  So, it was Seniors against the faculty.  Faculty won, 34 to 32.  I think the game was fixed!



Things started a little slow.  The donkeys all wanted to lay down and take a rest!



This boy was born to ride donkeys!




Taking a victory ride after scoring 2 points.  See the video below for the actual shot!



Clean up on aisle 7!  Donkeys don't seem to care where they do their "business" or about the fact that kids will be laying all over the floor tomorrow morning doing sit ups.  The referee did call "foul" though.  No kidding!



Drew Scores 2!

5 comments:

Jason Day said...

Nice Shot!

Mommy said...

Did he just fall off that very slow moving donkey after he had both hands back on him!!! Heeheehahahar

The Prochniak's said...

I'd like to see you play basketball on a donkey!

Jamie said...

looks like fun!

Mommy said...

Was that Drew commenting? But that is the beauty I am never going to play BBall on a donkey so I can laugh all I want!