Birthday Pics!
It's hard to believe that our little boy is 18!
Drew's day started with breakfast (and Jake) in bed. He ordered scrambled eggs, homemade raisin bread toast, sausage and egg nog for breakfast. I guess egg nog is one perk of having your birthday close to Christmas.
Drew got an iTunes card at lunch time and had it spent in about 15 minutes! That worked out well. I wasn't sure what music to get him, so this way he was able to pick it all out himself.
We played Nerts for an hour and a half or so, after dinner and before dessert. We took Drew out to Texas Roadhouse for dinner. He had fried catfish. That boy loves his catfish! Jamie, you will be happy to know that Drew has taught the kids in his study hall how to play Nerts! The game is spreading!!!
I'm thinking with cheeks like this, Drew should have taken trumpet! He chose his usual pumpkin cheesecake for his cake this year. Pretty soon the whole cake will be covered in candles!
We bought Drew Photoshop, so he can work on photography at home on the computer. He started to get acquainted with it tonight. I have a feeling he'll be using it a lot!
1 comment:
OMG! So the thought that he most likely will not be there for his morning breakfast in bed next year just flashed through my head!
Post a Comment