Sunday, June 29, 2008

Picture Update

Here are a few pics to whet your whistle.  The pics of the boys are from their last campout with the scouts.  Right now they are split between camp for Drew and Uncle Paul for Devin.  Paige, Scott and I are hanging out in a hotel waiting for a house.





Here is Devin on the lake in a kayak.  Yes, he wants a kayak now.  We're working on it.  The area we are moving to is big on outdoor water sports, so there will be no shortage of opportunity.




Here is the troop having a kayak race




Here's Drew working on getting rid of his 'farmer's tan'.  He wants a kayak too, surprise, surprise!



Scott and Paige hung out in the pool at the hotel and had some fun.  I was in charge of taking pictures:)

Aaah...One of my favorite things.  Scott put me to sleep while playing with my hair.

2 comments:

Fulmer Fam said...

Oh my goodness how adorable can you get, but I wanted to see a close up of LeAnne's face. We miss you guys too much, ok I have to go now so I won't cry.

The Prochniak's said...

Talk about crying! I just watched Libbie trying to go up the stairs and I didn't even know she had officially started to crawl! This living a thousand miles apart really stinks!