Sunday, December 23, 2007

Happy Birthday to Me!


Wake up! Morning came early on my birthday. I would have loved a few extra hours of sleep!

Breakfast is served! Yes, even I get special treatment on my birthday. It was a group effort to make my pancakes and sausage.





My new Sigg water bottle that Scott got for me. Thanks, Ame, for showing me what they were!



Paige gave me an adorable sequin flower brooch to wear on my gray wool coat



Here I'm sporting a few of my gifts. A new shirt from Jamie (my new favorite), a scarf from Scott and a Life is Good hat from Drew to keep me warm when I walk.



My birthday cake was a Devil's Food with peppermint frosting. Yum!



Thomas helped me blow out my birthday candles



I guess all those hints I gave to Scott about wanting a Flip digital camcorder paid off! Now I'll be able to post video to the blog that is longer than 15 seconds!



Here is my new nativity! Dad brought in a trash bag full of "stuff for the next garage sale" and inside I found my nativity! I didn't waste much time getting it up and I love it! Thanks!


1 comment:

Jamie said...

I keep forgetting to tell you...I love the pic of you waking up! very adorable!